1. SAB shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users and for the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za
2. SAB may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
2.1. Name and surname;
2.2. Contact numbers;
2.3. Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
2.4. E-mail address; and
2.5. IP address.
3. SAB collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
3.1. Communicate requested information to the User; and
3.2. To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the SAB web order site.
4. Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
5. SAB may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
5.1. SAB shall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto;
5.2. SAB shall disclose information without the User's consent only through due legal process; and
5.3. SAB may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
6. SAB owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by SAB.